Sunday, October 30, 2022

Autumnal Hooked Rugs

 





  I wish I had made labels. I remember the first one was a pattern purchased at Sauder Village rug show, the tails are hooked with a variegated yarn. And there's little wool balls in the acorn top. This is the first rug I added and hooked with materials besides wool.
  The second rug is from a Needle n Love booklet. I think it's a Maggie Bonanomi pattern.
  The third I purchased from Kris Miller, also when attending Sauder Village. This pattern is now sold by the Woolley Fox. It turned out great.
  And the last one was drawn up by the lady I learned to hook from, Shirley Bloom. I   rehooked it several times. First I changed the color to the blue pumpkins and added some definition in the white pumpkin. Then had to rehook it because I couldn't get it to lie flat. It still has a bubble that I press down with my hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...