Monday, August 31, 2026

Hook & Thread Society 8/30

 Yesterday was an add on day for us. There are 5 Sundays in August, plus the library will be closed next Monday for the holiday weekend. Boy did summer ever go by so fast. 

Our eight usual folks were in attendance. I look forward to seeing everyone. I look forward to seeing what everyone is working on. It inspires me to do more hooking. There's do many things I want to make. 

Show and tell,

From Barb. Not only pretty, it lays flat. The only round piece I've hooked I whipped with wool yarn. And it's ruffly. 😞


Sheila


Another one of Barb's. Yay!! She finished hooking it. 


Jo's punch needle. I've been collecting stuff so I can also add this craft to my things to do. Like I need another craft project. LoL.


It was binding day for four of us. 

Jo

Lauren

I forgot to get a picture of Sheila's rug and I brought mine home to finish it. 

Valerie is still working on Santa. It's going to be a great rug. The red star has been hooked with a red sparkle wool. 


Karyn only hooks at the meetings. But it will get done, eventually. I think these strips are a 3 cut. She's trying to use up her mom's stash. 


Michelle

This is also Karyn's. She went to a quilting event recently in nearby Ashland, Ohio. The prints are "Charles Harper" designs.


Yep, another fun day was had.

Sue

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy my time with this group! So much talent and creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the rug show, great work by everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing what you gals are up to hooking. Great works of art. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing what everyone is working on. Lots of talent.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete