Fall has been entertaining Ohio these past couple weeks. The leaves are starting to change color, the sound of leaves crunching under my feet, pumpkins, mums, and the smells of autum. Autumn just smells different. I do really like fall. It's just I really don't like winter. So my thinking is this, fall means winter is right behind it.
Yesterday was Hook & Thread Society meeting. The usual folks were there.
Sheila and I are working on the same rug. I love her color selections. Mine looks pale in comparison.
Me. Lauren gifted me this apron and I added a bit of stitchery to it.
I'm losing my sewing room. My son has moved back home. Divorce is a nasty business. His two young sons are here every other week. It's time to give up my sewing room and give the boys their own room.
I've been working on relocating my sewing and quilting space to a room in the basement. My hooking stuff will remain in my room. There is so much stuff, so much fabric. At first I was discouraged with the amount of fabric I have. But now I have the attitude that, golly gee whiz, look at all this fabulous stash I have. But I'm still overwhelmed. I guess I need to get busy and make more quilts.
The basement has much more room to spread out. I plan on making an area for painted projects. Another area for stitchery. I have plans. Now if my body will cooperate with the plan.
Happy Monday, Sue









No comments:
Post a Comment