Monday, October 28, 2019

More Quilty Goods



  I also nabbed a couple of quilt tops last week. I'm in a pink phase. I especially like bubblegum pinks. These are both about lap size. I may add a border to the star quilt, but I think I'll just finish the bubblegum and blue as is. 
  Several years ago I went to a shop hop in the Atlanta area. Got to the hotel room, and examined ( and petted) my purchase. That's when I realized I had bought mostly bubblegum pinks and reproduction browns. I cut into them once in awhile, but I still haven't made my pink and brown quilt.
  I have several other lines of fabrics that I just haven't been able to cut up and use. I guess I'm waiting for that perfect pattern. So Ruby and Larkspur sit on a shelf and someday will make a beautiful quilt. Someday. And someday my prince will come.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...