Saturday, October 26, 2019

Quilty Goods

The other day a quilting friend said "c'mon over and go through this stuff". One of her quilting friends has Alzheimer's and her husband has donated her "stuff". Ten or so people had already gone through it by the time I got there.




There was pieced quilt tops, blocks, and so much fabric. I didn't want to seem greedy, and felt I took alot. My friend says to come back next week for more. And I just might. I picked up a couple panels, a couple tops, some yardage, and old blocks. I think these blocks excite me the most. 


I see an orphan block quilt in my future. As with my rugs, it takes me longer to plan it than to piece it.

Have a super great day, Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...