Thursday, November 28, 2019

Back to the 70s

As in weather, not time. I'm a snowbird - Ohio to Georgia. I don't like being cold, neither here or there. But it sure is nice to be sitting in the sun, absorbing the rays and feeling all warm. It's still green here with the last of the flowers blooming.



Henry and Marley like it too. They were playing outside and barking at each other, and then at me. I love these two silly dogs.






I'm going to a rug hooking camp in January. My plan is to hook a rug depicting these two. It should be lots of fun. Good times, good people, good food.

And food? Today is Thanksgiving. Lots of yummily delicious food.
TTFN, Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...