Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Baby it's cold outside

It's so cold, Marley got a new hat! He sure doesn't seem to like it very much, but he keeps it on.


I see scraps on my floor. I'm working on the Bonnie Hunter 2019 mystery quilt. She's named this one "Frolic". I start out strong, then I wonder why I'm doing another quilt with a gazillion pieces. I've liked most of them. but I'm still not liking last years. I think it's more the colors, it's too bright. So this year I'm working with reproduction fabrics. Think browns, bubblegum pinks, medium blues, and one more. I have a lovely celery green, but I'm still thinking purple or cheddar. I hope to go to the quilt shop before I'm forced to use that green. 


If you too want to participate, go to quiltville.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...