Friday, December 27, 2019

New Quilt

     Although this is not a Bonnie Hunter pattern, it was inspired by Bonnie. Several months ago Bonnie showed an antique quilt on her blog, her side triangles were in cheddar. It was lovely. Then a friend gave me some scrappy 9 patches and I remembered this quilt. I think mine turned out lovely too.
     I messed up the back, it was too short on one side. How embarrassing!! I have made fun of people who do this. Don't they measure?? Then I did it too. I did measure. Obviously, I measured the same side twice. So my quilter used what she had, muslin. Plain old muslin. And I love it. I love the simplicity of the finished product.



I brought this quilt to Georgia, it fits the cabin.
    The weather has been wonderful. Although it doesn't feel Christmassy this week with it being so warm. I even was out weed whacking today. I love it. And the dogs love it.
TTFN, Sue

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Sue. I had no idea you had a blog!!!
    LOVERLY quilt. You are so talented.
    Happy New Year. Enjoy your weather. I think winter is finally arriving in Ohio :( Snow today. UGH.

    ReplyDelete

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...