Wednesday, January 1, 2020

It's a brand new year

     2020 has arrived. Time just seems to go sooooo fast. Time went fast as a young girl, then as a young mother. I remember thinking that as I got older ( and therefore, less to do), that time wouldn't go by so quickly. It just seems to go by even faster. Blink! I'm in my 60s.
     The rug above is by Kelly Bellfast of Kankerdoodle. She sold this pattern last year, and all I've done so far is to get it to linen. It's the piece I plan to work on when I'm at rug hooking camp and waiting my turn with the teacher, Kris Miller. Two more weeks. I'm excited to see my friends, and to make another great memory.
     I had also planned to go on a mission trip to Honduras later in January, but I don't think it's going to work out. The group going had already purchased their tickets and got a good price at $550. The same flight now is $2200. So,, as I said, I don't think I'll be going. There's always next year, if I'm still in Georgia. A couple from church asked about buying it. We'll see. I'm not holding my breath.
    Have a great day! Sue
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...