Monday, January 11, 2021

And it's day 3





 Day 3

And I find I hook less each day, as the pain comes sooner. It eases off some as  I rest, but after 20 minutes or so of hooking


it comes right back. Boo hiss. But it's coming along. I'm liking it more every day. I decorate primitive/rustic, and the colors in this are great additions to he homey feel I love.

Sometimes I hook in other colors. Sometimes. And then don't always know where to put it as it doesn't go. As in match my home. My son asked me once if I hook anything but a brown background. The answer was, sometimes.

It's been cool and rainy, in the 40s and 50s. But then I check on Ohio weather, and brrr it's really cold there. I hope the grands are having some fun playing in the snow, making snowmen, and snow angels, and sledding. I don't know how to remove the last photo. It's of my youngest grandson, M, cutting down my trees. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...