Sunday, January 10, 2021

Rug Camp Day Two

 Day two of my stay at home rug hooking "camp". I've given myself permission not to do much else. Not much cleaning or cooking going on. Just hooking. I looked for further information on the antique rug. It was on an auction site, says from the19th century.  Looks like it's got a burlap foundation with much fraying of the edges and a hole in the kitty's body. 

  I prefer primitive linen. I drew the picture out as best I could, then took it to my local print shop. They charge me a couple dollars to enlarge it to the size I want. I think this one is 20" across, but I'd have to measure.

  I am having fun hooking this piece. Mainly because I love it. So, enjoy the pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...