Friday, January 15, 2021

I'm on a Roll

 It's complete.  Well, as complete as it will get until I get home in the spring. I still want to add a couple rows of border. I took out the multishaded red in the berries and used what I had. It's a bit dull, but it will work.

I even started another little project. This little pattern was in the Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine a couple of years ago. I have hooked it before using greens. Today I used leftover blue worms. Or do you call them noodles? I have bags and bags of worms in all kinds of colors and cuts. I try to use them whenever possible. I've made several hit and miss rugs. Many of my rugs have a hit and miss background or border. But there always seems to be more. Its like they multiply when I'm not looking.

It was 60' today, and sunshine. It felt great.






This last picture is a small pattern that I won last summer. It's called Summer Basket by Old Friends Woolens. Again, a #6. It's not my prefered cut, except when I want details to show. The Bouquet for Kitty rug was mostly #6,*with some #4s thrown into the mix. 

Enjoy your evening. 
Sue




No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...