Saturday, January 16, 2021

Mr. Snowman

 


I  also finished hooking Mr. Snowman. Isn't he cute? This was a pattern i bought from Kelly Belfast.  Her patterns are so fun, especially the ones with kitties. I had been collecting various creamy white yarns for a couple of years. Most of them were lumpy and knobby. I think there's even a bit of lace in there. That part was fun. The background is another story. I had a thicker nubby yarn, but after pulling some loops, it was just the wrong color. So I pulled this out of the basket. It's thin and slippery. It pulls out pretty easily. But the color is alright. I was going to make this into a pillow, but I'm afraid the loops will get dislodged,so it will become a wall mat.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...