Monday, January 25, 2021

It's Coming Up Roses

 Cabbage roses. Or just one cabbage rose. The inspiration for this was seeing a cabbage rose hooked rug on Primitive Spirit rug hooking. Then I saw this white version on a google search. Then there was a cabbage rose pattern in my Rug Hooking magazine. Yep, time to make one for me.

It takes me longer to think about and choose colors than to actually hook it. It's the same when quilting. So now I have four finishes to do. I brought one more pattern with me, but I'm not comfortable starting it.  It's a larger rug called Low Country Garden. I think I'll save that for a rug camp I'll be going to in June.


😊 it's supposed to be 78' today. I do believe spring is on her way.

It's supposed to be 33' at home. Whew, what a difference.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...