Tuesday, October 8, 2024

New Post for Lauren

 So,.... My friend, Lauren, you know Lauren, has been telling me I need to post. This is me today. 



I spent the day with Kip. He stays with me on Tuesdays. He's a cheerful little guy. Of which I am so glad, he pretty much cried his first year of life. He just turned two. He understands almost everything you tell him, he just doesn't talk much. 

Then at 3:00 this happened. Yep, a dump truck load of firewood. 



I stacked some. I did have a little help with Kip bringing me up a few pieces. My son and Kip said they'd come over tomorrow and stack it. Payment will be in the form of Culver's for dinner. I'm so thankful he helps me. 

It's cooler now, but lovely during the day.

Be safe, get your outside chores done. Winter is right around the corner.

Sue

4 comments:

  1. You'll get some exercise tomorrow for sure.
    I'm looking forward to you posting an update on your #4 UFO project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cutie! Lucky you spending together. Stacking wood is a lot of exercise. We are under a frost warning tonight ugg
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smarty pants...and you are long overdue ;-)
    Kip sure is a cutie.
    Lucky that your son will be helping you!!! They say firewood warms you twice!
    Now you need to show us your hooking progress.

    ReplyDelete

New Post for Lauren

 So,.... My friend, Lauren, you know Lauren, has been telling me I need to post. This is me today.  I spent the day with Kip. He stays with ...