Our little group meets twice a month at my local library. Small group of 4 today. It's such a fun group and has been a great place to form new friendships.
These first three are Lauren's. She has been on a red, white, and blue kick. This eagle is gorgeous.
She changed this America rug up just a bit by inserting the 1776 and 2026. I love her color selections. Nice and dull, just like I like them.
Lauren said this paper pattern literally fell off a shelf while searching for something else. Boy that sounds like my craft room. Yep, on a R/W/B kick.
And this turkey sitting on a pumpkin will definitely be done before fall. At least I hope it is.
This is Karyn's. Slowly getting done. I asked her if she liked hooking with such a small cut. NO was her answer, but she inherited her mum's stash and is trying to use it up.
And me. My dog rug is turned and secured. Now to make the binding.








Great group of hookers. A long drive for me, but worth the camaraderie.
ReplyDelete