Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Vacation 2026

 Last week I went on a vacay with my son and his three kids. We went to Georgia, then Kentucky. The boys wanted to camp. It was pretty hot in Georgia so he rented a yurt instead. It had AC. 😁. 




It was right beside a lake. So pretty. The geese came right up to the site. I figure they were begging for food. No pictures, but we went to the Georgia Aquarium and I did see Stone Mountain from the road.

Next stop, Kentucky. Here we were tent camping. I haven't camped in a tent for 50 years. It turned out just fine. We made s'mores by the fire, went to the caves, and swam in the pool. 


My stalagmites,


And stalactites.


We went to a couple of different caves. Each had their own highlights. 





Lexi had my phone as it has a nighttime setting for the camera. I got lots of Lexi selfies. Lots.





As the saying goes, it was good to go and it was good to be back home.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment