Another great day. I do enjoy our get together. Plus I'm getting more hooking and finishing of rugs done. I don't ever plan on taking my monster rug to a Hook & Thread or to a hook in. It's just too big and will be getting heavier every time I work on it.
Well, maybe one hook in. I worked on the monster rug in my Jenny Smallridge class. I plan on going to her fall fling in October. I hope to have enough done to show her and ask any questions or work through any problems I run into.
These are from yesterday.
Valerie is still working on Santa. It's been slow going, but should be done in time for the holidays.
Jo is working on a cow, or is it a goat,? Or a sheep? His eyes were too "white" and will be rehooked. He's going to be cute.
Sheila was working on binding her heart rug. She had a huge loss last year and said "her heart has a hole in it". And it's got a unique shape. Love it. Sheila dyes using the spot dye method. Her wools are lovely.
Show and tell. Jo brought her R/W/B items.















It was a good day with a great bunch of hookers!
ReplyDeleteMac looks a bit chilly 🥶
Thanks Sue for posting these! It is fun getting together sharing and learning from each other!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sue for posting these! It is fun getting together sharing and learning from each other!
ReplyDeleteLots of wonderful pieces being worked on.
ReplyDeleteCathy