Monday, January 13, 2020

Bringing Home the Christmas Tree

This is a Lori Holt pattern from her Vintage Christmas book. I was able to finish it the week before Christmas. I love these old cars.



I didn't have quite enough fabric for the back, so I pieced it, adding the title of the quilt. This was my first attempt at letters. My inspiration for this was Jo Kramer's blog. And it worked. My letters are only 3 1/2" tall, next time I'll make them larger.
   I'm currently working on two different Bonnie Hunter quilts. The first is wildchild. Again inspired by Jo. The second is Bonnie's mystery quilt. I got behind on clue #4, and I'm not happy with my color green. I'm still looking for a better green. Or not green. I haven't decided. So I just keep putting it off. I think that's called procrastination. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...