Sunday, January 10, 2021

Rug Camp at Home

 I often attend "Off the Ocean" rug hooking camp in Jacksonville, Florida. But this year with covid still floating around, I've decided not to attend. I will miss seeing friends I only get to see there. Hi Dawn, hi Robin, hi Sarah Beth.

So I decided to have my own at-home rug camp. I've chosen an antique reproduction that has a bunch of flowers and a kitty. I've named it "A Bouquet for Kitty".


This is my progress at the end of day 1.


I have found I can't sit and hook for hours anymore. It hurts my back. This makes me sad, but my pain in the back is part of my life now. I'm in Georgia for the winter. I intensely dislike the cold and snow and ice. But I also intensely miss my family, especially the grandchildren. They bring such joy to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...