Monday, December 13, 2021

Another New Project

 Another one you may ask.



  But this one is for a really good reason. My friend's daughter is having a baby. Her original due date was February 14th. But she is high risk and they expect him to make his appearance the first week or so of January. She's going to name him Alexander, and call him Zander. So I needed to get busy on this one. 

  I picked a really easy pattern that I found on Pinterest. It's by onelaststitch.  It worked up really easy. I made a little more work for myself. But soon it will be a top. I will machine quilt this myself since it's so small. I bought the animal "focus" fabric and I had the rest. That little blue polka dot for the sashing and border was a booger, it frayed so much. I ended up staystitching the entire outer edge.

  And this is my helper today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...