Wednesday, September 28, 2022

New Baby

 The new baby will be here tomorrow. Unless they change their minds his name will be Kip Augustus. I'll start babysitting when he's 8 weeks old. So I've been getting ready for a new baby too. I had a couple burp rags but wanted more. I had some cloth diapers I had bought for a gift and never used, and turned them into more burp rags. I think they turned out pretty cute.

 


I picked up this gauze blanket at the thrift store. It has tiny little robins on it. Again, cute.



And I'm working on a quilt for him for my house. It'll be a simple quilt that I'll put minky on the back. That'll be so soft for snuggling a new baby.


Have a blessed day, Sue







No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...