Sunday, May 14, 2023

But wait, there's more

 On top of my inground gardens, I've been busy with my flower pots too.




This one is my mother's day gift from my son Jeremy and his wife, Cahlah. Later today we're having a cookout with ribeye steaks, potatoes, salad, and I made a peanut butter eclair cake for dessert.






I have one more pot I want to plant. It's not really a pot. It's an old copper wash tub.one leg was sinking into the ground making it totally unlevel. To level it out I had to remove the plants, and all the dirt. And boy, there was a lot of dirt in there. I'll show that one once it's replanted.

Hope y'all have a great mother's day.
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!
    You are way ahead of me. I hope to get to the nursery tomorrow to buy plants for my crocks, wheelbarrow, etc. I love your old rusty pot with the American flags ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cookout sounds delish! Love al of the pretty flowers. Janice

    ReplyDelete

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...