Saturday, June 10, 2023

Decisions, decisions

 I've been looking through my rugs trying to decide which ones to display. 





These are the ones I've chosen. A couple were obvious, they have flags on them. The others are just because I like them . This is a hit n miss, trying to use up those ever multiplying worms.


An M Shaw from years ago.


A simple flag 


A Maggie Bonanomi from one of her books.


An antique reproduction.


Another simple flag. This one is small, 6x8.

It's a warm day again, and still no rain. There is a chance of rain Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I sure hope it does. I've been watering my flower and vegetable gardens, but it's just not the same as a good soaking rain. I'm adding another bed to the vegetable garden. But I'm putting some strawberry plants in it. I've never grown strawberries. This year I also added red currants and elderberries. 

Have a good weekend.
Sue


5 comments:

  1. I love all of these and very patriotic! Once I retire will be able to hook more and do other things I enjoy. Your choices were great to pull out. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you have hooked a LOT of rugs! Love your choices - I'm especially fond of the Maggie B rug and the antique reproduction below it. Awesome storage place as well! No rain here either. It's so desperately needed. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow woman, you have hooked a lot of rugs. A shame they are hidden in the chest where you can't enjoy them even if rolled up. That's why I have mine in the wire baskets which purchased at Hobby Lobby and Michaels.
    Love your Crows and Horse rug and looks like you hooked it close to the original colors. Hope you show us a rug you hooked each week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have hooked so many large rugs. Like Saundra said, you need to display them rolled up where you can amaze yourself at all you have hooked.
    I hooked that Maggie B rug, too!
    The temp has dropped a bit in northern Ohio and it is cloudy. Sure hope the 60% - 80% chance of rain materializes. I watered just in case mother nature is messing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great rugs! Wish we could send you some of our rain— we’ve had a straight week of it and more to come. I’ve never grown strawberries but I love to eat them 😀

    ReplyDelete

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...