Friday, February 9, 2024

What I Got This Week

 I got two quilts back from the longarm quilter. They are both scrappy green. I was still using up all those greens from the Emerald City quilt I made last fall. 

A simple modified Rail Fence



Simple patches using a really pretty dragonfly print





These are both for donation to "Snuggled in Hope". It's a charity donation here in Ohio. It used to be only for a kids summer camp for those with a chronic condition, heart disease, kidney etc. Now they get so many donations they have branched out to other organizations that serve children. 

The other thing I got this week. COVID. It started on Wednesday with lots of gastrointestinal issues. I'm lots better today, but will continue to quarantine. 

Have a great weekend. Enjoy this weather while it lasts. It's 62' right now. In February. In Ohio. 

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of leftover green fabric!!! Snuggled in Hope sounds like such a worthy cause and is thriving because of generous people like you.
    I hope you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful. You must have had quite a bit of green stash fabric to make 2 more quilts. Janice

    ReplyDelete

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...