Sunday, July 28, 2024

Wool Basket Keepers Hook-in

 What a fun time. This hook-in was so much fun. Two days of hooking and eating and teasing Lauren. I'll show you later what I worked on. It was not the rug from camp .

Here are the rugs from a little show. Each person was asked to bring two pieces of hooking, punching, or mixed media.



A study in eyes






This is mine!!



This too!




This wool applique tote was awesome. 











This is Lauren's 


This is Lauren's too.








This was the show's winner. 

Paula's from a Primitive Past shop. I met her in Millersburg last week. And here she is again. 





And that's all folks. Lauren has pictures of the throw down. 
Sue 

8 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the show and a three of those look quite familiar. Shame that one was framed under glass as it ruins the entire beauty and visibility of the work. Looking forward to seeing what you worked on and so happy you picked on Lauren, she needs more of that, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She had a senior moment as we all do. But from that point on I called her Mom.

      Delete
    2. I don't remember the senior moment...so does that make it another senior moment?
      Saundra...she was just downright mean to me ;-( She better watch out. Paybacks are hell!

      Delete
  2. I always enjoy looking at other hookers rugs. Laurens color choices are always the bomb. Just love her primitive style. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really great time and Beautiful hooking !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wonderful work! Sounds like you both had a great time.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Fall is upon us

 The nights are cooler, the days waiver between hot and chilly. I've built a couple fires in the wood burner. I have used the AC this we...