Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Pictures From Rug Camp

 This was a two day rug camp in Millersburg, Ohio. Our teacher was Jan Cole of Wool'n Gardener. Most of the hookers were primitive hookers. Two of them were hooking with hand torn strips. I like that look, it just hurts me to hook with that size of a strip. Enjoy the show.


Me. This is me!


This lovely antelope is hooked with hand torn strips. 













This one is hooked with very, I mean very, wide hand torn strips.




Isn't this cute? Mama and her babies.




This was definitely a fun camp. Next year will be Maria Barton of Star Rug Company. Yay. 

5 comments:

  1. Sure did enjoy the rug show, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these rugs & designs ....Love the look of hand torn strips . They do take more effort to pull though . Your class had to be great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these rugs are beautiful! Some talented hookers.... Of course, though, I'm most smitten with the raven/crow. I am going to have to search out whose pattern that is. That is one I would love to do! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful beautiful rugs. I so love the color choices of yours. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful projects! I love the look of handtorn but can only hook very small pieces. To hard on my forearm.
    Do you remember who was hooking the primitive horse that you hooked and I am hooking?

    ReplyDelete

A New Purple Pillow

Lexi gave me this pillow when she was four years old. It is well loved. It's just the right size for sleeping on. This pillow has gone m...